Soooooooooooooooo, since I'm the only one who is out of date in the family of bloggers, I've decided to continue my rebellion by beginning with the past. Here are some lovely photos of the birthplace of education which we visited in the summer.(I have to say that since I'm a teacher and all :)) There are also some pictures of the fishing town where the book and movie "The Perfect Storm" were based. When you go to the East Coast, you have to eat "Lobstah" and so, we did. It was yummy!! We saw our dinner floating in the water and then a few minutes later, it was in our bellies.
We went on a whale watch and followed a mother and calf for about an hour.
One surreal site was the Holocaust memorial. Each of these glass columns represents a concentration camp and all the way up is filled with the numbers of the prisoners.
P.S. I hope no East Coast Family was offended by this post.
3 comments:
Nice pics! You guys seem to have a ton of fun. Although- I'm trying to understand the Goat pic- is Matt being referred to as a goat? JK. Nice post for a rookie blog.
-David
I love the new post! :) Too bad we don't have a place like that around here... you never know when you'll need a fresh killed goat!
Yay, "Bawston" is cool Moni. I love that first picture of you and the "lobsta":)
Post a Comment